2.1 See on your homepage the "Available" single Jobs or Batches that you can choose to accept.
2.2 Click on Job / Batch "Available".
(As a designer, you get access to the flow of Jobs available depending on your status: Newbie < Bronze < Silver < Gold / Studio.)
2.3 Then click "Start", if you're willing to accept it.
(Verify pricing, due date, estimate amount of work and see if it fits your expectations and productions' capacity).
- You have a delay of 2 weeks to submit a 3D model once the Single Job / Batch Job has started.
- However the quickest you "Submit", the quickest you can start another Job.
- Please note that you can just take one Single Job / Batch Job at the time. (Studios can start up to 10 Jobs at the time)
2.4 The jobs status move to "In Progress"
3.1 On the factory.augment.com job's page, see all the informations to produce the 3D model: Imagery, Textures, Dimensions and website URL in order to fetch more informations if needed.
3.2 Once a model is produced, upload it on your Augment's account through the manager.augment.com as a classic Augment 3D Model.
3.3 Preview the render in the 3D web viewer.
3.4 "Edit" and "Update" 3D model.
Make sure the final render in the 3D viewer fits your expectations in order to provide the most satisfying 3D model to the client. Otherwise "Update" it.
5.2 "Pick" a 3D model.
5.3 Double check the "View in 3D", then "Submit".
5.4 Once "Submitted" the job appears in the relevant status.
Models can then be "Rejected" or "Accepted" by the client.
5.5 If the 3D model is "Rejected", see the comments in the Public discussion.
5.6 Amend the 3D model accordingly on manager.augment.com (Step 3.4) or "Select Different Model", then "Submit" it again.
5.7 If the 3D model is "Accepted", find it in the "Accepted" Status.
- On batch productions cases, upload and submit 3D models one by one. Do not wait to have all the 3D models available.
6.1 Click on "Settings".
6.2 Fill in your Paypal email account.
6.2 Then check "Balance" and "Redeem" money.
- Please note that minimum redeem is 30€.
Job is done, thanks and congrats!
You can restart the journey with another job.