You can try to use the SolidWorks Obj exporter :
– Watch this video tutorial to install it and use, or read instructions below :
Decals And textures Issues
Still, here is some advises and issues with SolidWorks:
– Decals have better chance to be exported if all side are connected to edge of your model :
– Decals will loop if they are not connected to sides :
– Decals will loop if their is rotation :
– Decals have almost no chance to be exported if they are not connected to any side :
When using Solidworks, the exported models should be in OBJ or DAE format.
When using other Solidworks formats, a conversion must be done prior to an upload on Augment, to match Augment requirements.
Convert your file into OBJ
A third software can be used, such as this one: https://www.opencascade.com/content/cad-assistant to convert your 3D model into an Augment compatible format.
Once exported, you can import it into Augment. For more help, please check our article How to import a model manually.