If your model looks untextured in Augment:
- Make sure that you've included your texture files in your zip bundle, ideally at the root of the folder,
- Verify that your texture and/or materials formats and sizes are those that are compatible with Augment (see below)
- Make sure your texture file names do not contain any spaces or special characters
- Check that your textures are in RGB, not in CYMK (print configuration which is not supported).
- If the problem persists, try to re-encode your textures by re-saving it, using an image editor like Gimp or Photoshop
Texture Formats Supported:
Augment supports 4 texture formats: JPG/JPEG, BMP, TGA, and PNG.
Texture Size Limits: The total size of all your textures should not exceed 25MB.
If a texture size exceeds 1024*1024, your 3D model may not appear as expected when viewed.
Recommendations: Prefer 72 dpi resolution and 8 bits/channel