To access the 'Orientation' toolbar:
- From the Manager, click on the 'pencil' underneath your 3D model
- Click on the '3D Settings' tab to the right of the 3D Viewer and scroll down to 'Orientations'
How to change the 'Orientations' of your 3D model
- Once in 'Orientations', you can change the degrees to which your 3D model is rotated in the X, Y, or Z axis
- You can either type in the degree change of your 3D model or click on the arrows to increase/decrease in 90 degree intervals
- Please note that changes in orientation will not be reflected in the 3D viewer to the left until you 'Save and Publish' your 3D model.
Guide to Changing the X, Y, Z Orientation: